PI Vision

Welcome to the PI Vision (formerly PI Coresight) feedback page!

We created this forum to hear your ideas, feature suggestions and feedback on PI Vision. Please suggest your most important features and design change ideas on this site, and vote for your favorite ideas.

Please note that your ideas and comments posted here are visible to all other users.

• For bugs, please open a case with OSIsoft Tech Support through myOSIsoft Customer Portal (https://my.osisoft.com) instead of sharing them on this site.
  • For documentation feedback and bugs, please report to documentation@osisoft.com instead of sharing them on this site.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Display Versioning

Need to have ability to version PI Vision displays
    Need to be able to revert back to earlier versions of a PI Vision display. 

122 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Display Management / Displays Page  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. PI Vision Trend: Option to Display Full AF Attribute Path in Trend Legend

Currently in a PI Vision Trend you can only see the full Attribute Path by hovering over the attribute name in the legend. If the attributes have differently named parent elements, then the legend will show the Parent Element and attribute name only, it will not show the parent element's parent element or more than that. If the parent elements are named the same, then the PI Vision trend will only show the Attribute name. For example, in the attached image there is a trend with 2 attributes named "Attribute", the first one has the following path: "\AARVM1\854090\Parent1\Child 1.1\Child 1.1.1|Attribute",…

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Display Management / Displays Page  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Easily choose between AF attribute name and actual PI tag name

When creating a display using attributes (i.e. - Agitator Speed), I would like to be able to easily toggle between the name and the actual tag ID. I have access to PI System Explorer, so I can go and find it, but my end users do not and in some instances would like to display the actual tag and not the attribute name.

59 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Display Management / Displays Page  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Multistate shape's line/border color

Please can we have the fill and the line (border) colour able to be multistated for the square/circle/pentagon shapes? Currently only fill colour can be is available to multistate.

35 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Display Management / Displays Page  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Display Slideshow

Functionality so choose multiple Coresight displays and have Coresight automatically show the displays rotating from one to another in a slide show type fashion.

This is typically for showing displays in 'public areas' such as a big screen in the company cafeteria.

95 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Display Management / Displays Page  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. collection filter attribute value - failure?

I want to show all assets in a collection which have the same template and a certain range of the value of a attribute. The selection filter does not work properly!
    The attribute is linked to a PI-tag. When there is no tag linked for certain assets in the template the value 9999 is defined. In the collection I want to filter all with = 9999 so I select attribute < 9999 butno filtering is done. I have tried several similar queries without effect

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Display Management / Displays Page  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Attribute value as Filter criteria - failure?

Edit Criteria Filter by Attribute doesn´t work properly

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Display Management / Displays Page  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. AF Element References

Element References do not appear in Asset list/navigator of AF

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Display Management / Displays Page  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Posted ideas will have one of the following statuses.
Full definition of these statuses can be found on the Home Page.
No status
TELL US MORE
EVALUATING
PLANNED
IN DEVELOPMENT
COMPLETED
DECLINED