PI Vision

Welcome to the PI Vision (formerly PI Coresight) feedback page!

We created this forum to hear your ideas, feature suggestions and feedback on PI Vision. Please suggest your most important features and design change ideas on this site, and vote for your favorite ideas.

Please note that your ideas and comments posted here are visible to all other users.

• For bugs, please open a case with OSIsoft Tech Support through myOSIsoft Customer Portal (https://my.osisoft.com) instead of sharing them on this site.
  • For documentation feedback and bugs, please report to documentation@osisoft.com instead of sharing them on this site.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. collection filter attribute value - failure?

I want to show all assets in a collection which have the same template and a certain range of the value of a attribute. The selection filter does not work properly!
    The attribute is linked to a PI-tag. When there is no tag linked for certain assets in the template the value 9999 is defined. In the collection I want to filter all with = 9999 so I select attribute < 9999 butno filtering is done. I have tried several similar queries without effect

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Display Management / Displays Page  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. PI Vision admins manage identities stored in back-end to clean up old removed identities and their display sharing settings

PI Vision admins should be able to manage Identities to review and delete stale Identity entries from the SQL back-end, along with any display sharing for them. Since PI Vision administrators have no way of managing the Identities on their Vision server, they cannot clean up identities that were deleted or were from an old AF Server.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Fix time context of static attributes

Fix time context on an element of a Coresight display. As an AF admin, I would like to create different versions of a static attribute element to keep its history, but I would like my Coresight users to see the most current version of the static attribute regardless of the time range.

For example, if my asset name has changed on Jan 1, I would like to create a new version to reflect this changed. However on a Coresight display, I would like my users to see time-series data with the most current asset name, even if the time range…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Authoring Displays  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This is the expected behavior for AF element/attribute versioning and the visualization in PI Vision.

PI Vision will show the version of the asset name that is used in the display time range.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Posted ideas will have one of the following statuses.
Full definition of these statuses can be found on the Home Page.
No status
TELL US MORE
EVALUATING
PLANNED
IN DEVELOPMENT
COMPLETED
DECLINED