Integrate Video data with Event Frames (EF)
Be able to view data in the context events and integrate video data with the start of event frames (play back the video of the machine failure overlaid with the trend data).
Christopher Seaman commented
I would like to have a general integration of a video source with data displayed in PI Vision. For example,a video object is available as a PI Vision object. The video object displays an image that is retrieved from an NVR or DVR source based on the timestamp of the cursor or PI vision display end time.
Michelle Kuiee commented
Here are additional details gathered from a customer
- Many cameras on mill lines to capture surface quality
- Production values are captured in the PI System through normal data collections (e.g. Roll Force, Tension, etc.)
- Some anomalies require visual examination
- On anomaly detection trigger notification for video review
- Select camera and launch the appropriate stored video synchronized to the detected anomaly. (URL of various camera feeds could be stored as element attributes)
- Scroll backward/forward through synchronized video/PI System history
Jerome Lefebvre commented
More generally, if we can embedded videos, the play position can be controlled for the timebar. (maybe similar to how we can give a start position to a video on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-xlahR77PU&t=2m57s)