Trending Must Haves:
I recently installed PI Vision here and I am getting feedback about the trending capabilities, or the lack there of. Please fix the following in the trends
1. The ability to click on values on a page and create an Ad-Hoc Trend. This is another major need.
2. Need to add descriptors to trends
3. MUST BE ABLE to un-zoom in a trend and keep your current place in time. For example if I have a 24 hour trend and I scroll back 10 days and then zoom in, when I un-zoom I still want to be back 10 days Please, Please, Please!!!!
4. Ability to change times ranges when an embedded trend is full screen.
5. Embedded trends on a display need to have separate time ranges.
6. Add Titles to trends
A few of the items mentioned in this request have been completed, and others are being tracked separately so I have closed this item. Please see links below to the related requests:
1. This feature has been added in PI Vision 2019: https://feedback.osisoft.com/forums/320517-pi-vision/suggestions/19529974
2. This request is being tracked by this item: https://feedback.osisoft.com/forums/320517-pi-vision/suggestions/19734682
3. This is possible on trends in displays by undo-ing the trend zoom action with Ctrl+Z. Undo functionality was added to popup trends in PI Vision 2019: https://feedback.osisoft.com/forums/320517/suggestions/16052407
4. This functionality has been added in PI Vision 2019: https://feedback.osisoft.com/forums/320517/suggestions/18710188
5. This request is being tracked by this item: https://feedback.osisoft.com/forums/320517-pi-vision/suggestions/10622769
6. This request is being tracked by this item: https://feedback.osisoft.com/forums/320517-pi-vision/suggestions/36381235