Event Frames Table & Features enhancements
• The ability to view event frame attributes/annotations (or referenced element attributes) within the Events table in PI Vision
• Select multiple events in the table and define a reason code and/or comment for all events selected
• Input/View comments from the event table instead of having to open a new window in PI Vision for each event
• Ability to use the event table with tablets/phones (Not sure if this is possible already? I tried on our system and was unsuccessful)
• sort/filter based on the highest production targets which are event frame attributes
• During well downtimes, we would like to have the ability to sort/filter based on the highest production targets which are event frame attributes. This helps the OCC prioritize the highest producing wells first.
• There are also instances where a whole facility goes offline which then triggers downtime for all the wells within that facility. It would be great to select all the wells associated with that facility within the events table and define a single reason code and comment for all of them at once. This eliminates the need to fill out each event separately.
• Two separate tables in PI Vision – A table to view attributes based on filtered criteria (down wells) and sorted by highest producers, and a table to input reason codes for each event
Entered on behalf of Noble Energy
Steve Edwards commented
ops comments are disruptors that really make for a valuable process historian. agree that it needs to be easier (fewer clicks) for pi users to add their thoughts on any event frame. Mobile devices especially. More exposure of the ops comments will encourage more interaction, more success.
Andrew Shannon commented
Being able to view and create annotations in the events table without needing to open the Event Details page would be great. Even if it is just the first or most recent comment. That should be configurable as well potentially.