PI Vision

Welcome to the PI Vision (formerly PI Coresight) feedback page!

We created this forum to hear your ideas, feature suggestions and feedback on PI Vision. Please suggest your most important features and design change ideas on this site, and vote for your favorite ideas.

Please note that your ideas and comments posted here are visible to all other users.

• For bugs, please open a case with OSIsoft Tech Support through myOSIsoft Customer Portal (https://my.osisoft.com) instead of sharing them on this site.
  • For documentation feedback and bugs, please report to documentation@osisoft.com instead of sharing them on this site.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. PI Manual Logger - Manage multiple PI ML servers from one client

I have multiple sites using PI Manual Logger. I'd like to manage the tours and configuration from my client. Currently, PI ML client only allows connecting to one PI ML Server.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Manual Data Entry / PI Manual Logger  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Limit the tour list display in PI Manual Logger Web Home screen

When there are many tours for a group of users, the tour list becomes very long, user need to scroll all the way down to the bottom to reach the recent Tour Runs or new Tour Run button. Suggest to give option not to display all the tours or limit the tour list in a fix sized box with a vertical scroll bar to make the Manual Logger Web home screen UI more user friendly when the tour list is very long, e.g. 40 tours list.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Manual Data Entry / PI Manual Logger  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ability to change "Is Windows User" property

Currently once a user is created in PI Manual Logger, only the User Name, Description and Group Membership can be edited. It would be nice to be able to modify the "Is Windows User" property to convert non-Windows users into Windows user accounts.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. PI Manual Logger Chromium browser compatibility

As we're going to use the Chromium browser as an enterprise standard, it would be great if Chromium was officially compatible with PI Manual Logger.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Posted ideas will have one of the following statuses.
Full definition of these statuses can be found on the Home Page.
No status
TELL US MORE
EVALUATING
PLANNED
IN DEVELOPMENT
COMPLETED
DECLINED