PI Integrators

Welcome to the PI Integrators feedback page!

We created this forum to hear your ideas, feature suggestions and feedback on PI Integrators. Please suggest your most important features and design change ideas on this site, and vote for your favorite ideas.

Please note that your ideas and comments posted here are visible to all other users.

• For bugs, please open a case with OSIsoft Tech Support through myOSIsoft Customer Portal  (https://my.osisoft.com) instead of sharing them on this site.
  • For documentation feedback and bugs, please report to documentation@osisoft.com instead of sharing them on this site.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make it easy to find updated security patches to OSISoft Products

As a PI Administrator for a power company I am asked twice a month to verify that none of the products I support have had a security patch released.  Any such products in a NERC zone need to be patched within the next 12 days.

It used to be fairly easy to look at updates to all PI Client tools to find released security patches.  So far I haven't been able to find out if any have been patched.  This would also include interfaces which are prone to being run in a NERC environment.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with OSIsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. PI Integrator for SAP AIN

Currently we can only use the SAP Integrator for HANA.

An Integrator directly for SAP AIN would be helpful for predictive maintenance use cases.

0 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. PI to Maximo integration

When PI is used to gather equipment sensor information but Maximo is used for asset management, it would be helpful to have a simple way to get equipment information out of PI and into Maximo.  This would be useful for scheduling preventative maintenance, among other things.

22 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the feedback and ideas so far! At this time, we have commitments and another planned release for PI Integrator for Business Analytics at the end of 2018. We will revisit this idea again after the next release. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or additional feedback.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Posted ideas will have one of the following statuses.
Full definition of these statuses can be found on the Home Page.
No status
NEEDS MORE DISCUSSION
RESEARCHING/EVALUATING
DECLINED
PLANNED
STARTED/IN DEVELOPMENT
IN BETA
COMPLETED