Make the UFL Connector logic development/testing/debugging process less tedious
Deploying a UFL Connector solution requires a LOT of edits of the INI file as part of the development/testing/debugging process. After each INI file change and file save, the required procedure is as follows:
1. Click on the Data Source List link.
2. Click on ‘See Configuration’.
3. Click on the ‘Change’ button.
4. Click on the ‘Browse…’ button.
5. Double-click on the INI file.
6. Scroll the page down until the ‘Save’ button is visible (I’m using a 1920 x 1080 monitor).
7. Press the ‘Save’ button.
8. Click on the ‘Overview’ link.
9. Press the ‘Start connector’ button.
A ’Reload .ini file and restart Connector’ button would make this process much more efficient. A second ‘Run once and exit’ button would also make the development/testing/debugging process much easier.