Have greater consistency between PI Builder and PI DataLink
PI Builder and PI DataLink both have Settings, About, Help, and Feedback buttons. Please consider some of the following actions to create a more consistent user experience across both add-ins:
• Use the same set of icons.
• Use a similar layout for the About window.
• Use similar wording for the tooltips.
• Use end punctuation on all tooltips. This is an issue in PI Builder but not PI DataLink.
• Move the buttons to the far left. This will ensure that the buttons are visually in the same spot across both add-ins. Currently, both sets of buttons are on the far right but are visually in different places.