Have greater consistency between PI Builder and PI DataLink
PI Builder and PI DataLink both have About, Help, and Feedback buttons. Please consider some of the following actions to create a more consistent user experience across both add-ins:
• Use the same set of icons.
• Use a similar layout for the About window.
• Use similar wording for the tooltips.
• Use end punctuation on all tooltips. This is an issue in PI Builder but not PI DataLink.
• Move the buttons to the far left. This will ensure that the buttons are visually in the same spot across both add-ins. Currently, both sets of buttons are on the far right but are visually in different places.