RtReports

Welcome to the RtReports feature suggestion box. We created this forum to hear your ideas, suggestions and feedback.

Please suggest your most important features and design change ideas on this site! Also vote for your favorite features now! We welcome your feedback.

• NOTE: for documentation feedback and bugs, please report to Documentation@osisoft.com rather than entering them on this site.

How can we improve RtReports?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Conditional Approval

Provide more power and flexibility to who approves reports. Currently, you can set the order of approvals.

It would be nice to be able to determine who or which approval track a report goes to or undertakes based on the results of the batch (IE which alarms were tripped during the batch)

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add support in RTreports to use AF advanced features

we are designing our AF structure for a new customer and they would like to use the RTReporting capabilities later on so I want to make sure we design for success.. Things like for example make the “Limits” option in AF be available to pull into RTReports

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

RESEARCHING / EVALUATING  ·  0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow access to RtReports review data programmatically

I would like to be able to access RtReports review data programmatically (e.g. via ODBC) so we can track which reports are ready to be reviewed by Manufacturing/QA.
    It would also allow us to monitor the time taken to complete reviews and help drove improvements in lot release times.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow configuration of Trend legend position

As an report designer, I would like to be able to choose the position of the legend on Trends.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Conditionally set the Report Approval Cycle

As an RtReports administrator, I would like to set my reports to only require the review cycle to be completed if the batch data is flagged as questionable. Otherwise, no manual review should be required.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Support access of Array Types in Event Frame attributes

As a RtReport admin, I would like to be able to include data from array-type Event Frame attributes in my reports.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

IN BETA  ·  1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow the ability to either export a CSV or copy the contents of the Report Properties window

Customer wants to be able to export a report list to Excel.  In the RtReports Editor you can generate a list of reports in the Report Properties window but it is not possible to export or copy.

Enhancement Request:  Allow the ability to either export a CSV or copy the contents of the Report Properties window

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Support versioning of data stream metadata on a report

I'd like the ability to version changes to PI System metadata, (e.g. associate changes to data stream metadata to an effective date), and use that versioned metadata content in a RtReports compliance report.  When I print and approve my compliance report, I would like to show the version of metadata in effect for the time that the report is printed and approved.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Support writing annotations, comments, approvals to AF

As a PI User, if I comment and approve a report in RTReports, I would like to have the ability to view those comments approvals, etc in other PI visualization tools like DataLink and PI Vision. 

If Comments, approvals, esigs could be attached to the associated EF and stored in the AF database, this data set would be more easily consumed by others in my organisation.

0 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Support reading native EF comments and annotations

As an RTReports administrator I would like to have the ability to incorporate comments and annotations that users attach to Event Frames .  For example, I would like generate a notification report for a unit over a period of time - PI notifications now stores acknowledgments, comments, approvals and I think severity in the AF database.  when generating my notification report I would like to incorporate this data into my report.

0 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

RtReports

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Posted ideas will have one of the following statuses.
Full definition of these statuses can be found on the Home Page.
No status
NEEDS MORE DISCUSSION
RESEARCHING/EVALUATING
DECLINED
PLANNED
STARTED/IN DEVELOPMENT
IN BETA
COMPLETED