OSIsoft Cloud Services

Welcome to the OSIsoft Cloud Services feedback page!

We created this forum to hear your ideas, feature suggestions and feedback around our cloud offerings. For more information on OSIsoft Cloud Services, please refer to: https://cloud.osisoft.com/

Please note that your ideas and comments posted here are visible to all other users.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Data Science Enablement

I have a customer scenario where I need to use Operational data for Data Science & Machine Learning purposes.

49 votes
    Sign in Sign in with OSIsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

STARTED / IN DEVELOPMENT  ·  1 comment  ·  OCS Scenarios  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Remote Operations Monitoring (SaaS offering)

As a customer that has assets in locations that have few personnel that are capable of maintaining software on site, but need to create displays, reports, and troubleshoot operational issues using data from several different small automation systems. I need a low to zero footprint offering that is always up-to-date offered on a subscription basis so that I can enable visualization and analytical capabilities on my remote sites.

33 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

STARTED / IN DEVELOPMENT  ·  2 comments  ·  OCS Scenarios  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Enterprise Cloud Data Store for Aggregating on premises PI Servers

As an company that uses PI Systems across our enterprise, we need the ability to aggregate data across on premises PI Systems located at our sites.

Today, we often use another "Enterprise" level PI Server to perform this aggregation and 'corporate view'. but in the future, we would like to be able to aggregate this data in a cloud based Software as a Service (SaaS) offering hosted by OSIsoft.

This would enable customers to largely replace their central/corporate PI Servers with OSIsoft Cloud Services (OCS).

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  OCS Scenarios  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Hosted Cloud Data Store

We don't have the resources or skills to setup, administer, and manage our own PI System. We would just like to be able to use a hosted system delivered as Software as a Service (SaaS).

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  OCS Scenarios  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. PI System Backup & Recovery - Disaster Recovery

Leverage the OSIsoft Cloud Services as a backup and recovery mechanism for site PI Systems to help with disaster recovery (ex: storm response) and/or business continuity.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  OCS Scenarios  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Posted ideas will have one of the following statuses.
Full definition of these statuses can be found on the Home Page.
No status
NEEDS MORE DISCUSSION
RESEARCHING/EVALUATING
DECLINED
PLANNED
STARTED/IN DEVELOPMENT
IN BETA
COMPLETED