OSIsoft Cloud Services

Welcome to the OSIsoft Cloud Services feedback page!

We created this forum to hear your ideas, feature suggestions and feedback around our cloud offerings. For more information on OSIsoft Cloud Services, please refer to: https://cloud.osisoft.com/

Please note that your ideas and comments posted here are visible to all other users.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Send OCS data to PI System

The ability to collect data directly into OCS (Cloud) but then route some data back to on premises PI Systems for merging with that data.

9 votes
    Sign in Sign in with OSIsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

RESEARCHING / EVALUATING  ·  3 comments  ·  Data Egress  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. PI to OCS credentials

I’d like to be able to setup the agent using a pre-created clientId and clientSecret along with my tenantId – our servers require that we login with a different account than our normal user account and since credentials we're trying to pass to OCS with passthrough I was unable to get in the middle of that process and use my normal user account to authenticate for the agent install. My elevated admin account for the servers does not have access to email, so I wasn’t able to just add the account as a user in OCS. That caused me to…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Data Ingress  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for the feedback. We are researching how best to achieve the goal of specifying a client id and secret manually during install rather than forcing the user to login to OCS to retrieve the client id and secret.

Please let me know if you have questions, or additional information you wish to share.

Warm regards,
    Janelle Minich
    Technical Product Manager

3. Better Relevance for Search Results with Multiple Search Terms

Better handling of search results from multiple search terms such as "Oakland Weather" or "Philadelphia Temperature". Sort search results by relevance so expected results are at the top of the results.

0 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

RESEARCHING / EVALUATING  ·  0 comments  ·  Visualization: Trends  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Trend Stream Property Search

Ability to search for stream properties in OCS Trends.

0 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

RESEARCHING / EVALUATING  ·  0 comments  ·  Visualization: Trends  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Posted ideas will have one of the following statuses.
Full definition of these statuses can be found on the Home Page.
No status
NEEDS MORE DISCUSSION
RESEARCHING/EVALUATING
DECLINED
PLANNED
STARTED/IN DEVELOPMENT
IN BETA/PREVIEW
COMPLETED