Peer Community for Collaborating around Shared Interests or Goals
The ability to create a Community for sharing data, displays, other artifacts, and collaborate among many Peers (or potentially competitors) that share a common interest or goal.
Some Assumptions about 'Peer Communities':
* A peer community could potentially include many different companies/organizations (tens to hundreds?) ... more than 2.
* The data shared into these communities from any 1 company might be very limited in nature. (narrow scope)
* Does the data need to be anonymized before being shared into the community?
* Are their potentially members of a peer community that don't own any data but help analyze or provide insights into the data set.
Example Use Cases:
* For example, all companies that use a particular model # of an asset might want to collaborate around common failure modes for that asset and share best practices.
* Many water municipalities in a common geographical area might collaborate and share data and best practices with each other.
* Different public and private companies and government organizations located in a common geographical area (city) might share a subset of data with each other. Smart City? Perhaps this data is also available to the public?
* Public data like water quality, weather, etc.
* Everyone that owns a fit-bit that wants to share their fit-bit data.
NOTE: If you have use cases, please add them to the Comments section for this idea.