Create a Partnership Community for Sharing Data & Displays with your Partners / Customers
The ability to create a Community for sharing data, displays, other artifacts, and collaborate among each of your partners / vendors / customers.
Some Assumptions about 'Partnership Communities':
* A partnership community contains members that are typically across 2 companies/organizations (Accounts) and is often signified as a private business relationship.
* It will be common for one of the partners in the Partnership community to be providing services to the other partner in the community (i.e. one is a customer of the other).
* The data shared into these communities from any 1 company will be specific to the business purpose for sharing the data. It could be a very broad set of data (entire plant, many assets, etc) or narrow (a couple of tank levels for Vendor Managed Inventory).
* It will be common for any one company to have MANY partnership communities ... one for each of their 'partners'.
* Each partnership community has their own distinct set of data and displays shared within it.
Example Use Cases:
* Vendor Managed Inventory
* Remote Asset Monitoring Services
* Connected Services Agreements
* Contract Manufacturing
NOTE: If you have use cases, please add them to the Comments section for this idea.