OSIsoft Cloud Services

Welcome to the OSIsoft Cloud Services feedback page!

We created this forum to hear your ideas, feature suggestions and feedback around our cloud offerings. For more information on OSIsoft Cloud Services, please refer to: https://cloud.osisoft.com/

Please note that your ideas and comments posted here are visible to all other users.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. PItoOCS installation should support Device Codes in addition to manual OCS login

As a PI System Administrator installing the PI to OCS agent, I need an alternate way to establish a secure connection instead of opening a web page and manually entering my credentials because our company bans java script or there is no web browser available on the machine. Because of this, I can never get the install kit to finish.

Currently for a user or client to log in, either a clientid/secret or interactive user log in with an Identity Provider must be used in order to obtain a access token. We would like to use a device code to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We are planning to support device codes during the installation of PItoOCS so users can have an alternate method to authenticate and obtain a token from OCS, rather than having to manually log in.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Posted ideas will have one of the following statuses.
Full definition of these statuses can be found on the Home Page.
No status
TELL US MORE
EVALUATING
PLANNED
IN DEVELOPMENT
COMPLETED
DECLINED