OSIsoft Cloud Services

Welcome to the OSIsoft Cloud Services feedback page!

We created this forum to hear your ideas, feature suggestions and feedback around our cloud offerings. For more information on OSIsoft Cloud Services, please refer to: https://cloud.osisoft.com/

Please note that your ideas and comments posted here are visible to all other users.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. API to access data & asset context programattically

An API to access data and asset context for remote assets / operations monitoring programattically

7 votes
    Sign in Sign in with OSIsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Development API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Deliver Data to Customers via Custom Portal

As a service provider, I need to incorporate data into our multi-tenant customer portal (custom) SO THAT we can share data and other information with our customers.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. SDS API Summary Calls

Working with the SDS, it would be nice to be able to specify non equal time interval when looking at monthly summaries for example.

Alternatively, it might be useful to support providing an array of indexes defining the different interval as an alternative to only providing a count between two boundaries.

Lastly, having the flexibility to ask/return only a subset of the summary value (out of the 12 provided) might help with performance and filtering out summary value that have no mathematical sense depending upon the data type and index type being used.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Create an API that helps deliver an appropriate amount of data to the user or application

As a data scientist or UI user, I don't know how much data I'm requesting when I ask for a sequence of data. However, I can provide some boundary conditions to help scope the request SO THAT OCS can deliver an appropriate level of detail for my use. This API would support this Visualization UserVoice suggestion: https://feedback.osisoft.com/forums/597811-osisoft-cloud-services/suggestions/34492885-store-pre-computed-averages-to-accelerate-data-scr

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Posted ideas will have one of the following statuses.
Full definition of these statuses can be found on the Home Page.
No status
NEEDS MORE DISCUSSION
RESEARCHING/EVALUATING
DECLINED
PLANNED
STARTED/IN DEVELOPMENT
IN BETA
COMPLETED