Unhide the non-retired hidden ("search-only") courses
The All Content page (https://learning.osisoft.com/page/all-content) does not show all courses by default. Some of these courses are hidden because they are retired, and the retired courses do not allow users to register for them. However, most of the hidden courses are not retired and do allow users to register for them. Almost all hidden courses can still be found using the search bar.
If these courses are hidden for a reason, then this reason should be stated on the course page. If these courses are not meant to be taken by customers (maybe the courses aren't finished?), then customers should not be allowed to register for them.
However, if these courses are ready and intended for customers to take, then the "search-only" flag should be removed from these courses so that they will appear on the All Content page and be able to be easily found by customers.
It is a strange case where if these courses were not meant for customer eyes, then OSIsoft did a bad job at hiding them, but if they were meant for customers to take, then OSIsoft did a bad job at making them discoverable.
Please unhide any hidden courses that are ready for customers to take and disable registration for a course for any users that were not intended to take that course. I will list the hidden courses in the comments since the list may change over time.
Kenneth Barber commented
Hidden instructor-led courses:
• Visualizing PI System Data (Clients) & PI System Administration for Poland and Italy
• Analyzing PI System Data & PI System Architecture, Planning and Implementation (both for Mexico):
• Visualizing PI System Data (Clients)
& Analyzing PI System Data
& PI System Architecture, Planning and Implementation
(all for New Zealand, and all cannot be searched for using the search bar)
Hidden self-paced courses:
• Portuguese versions of PI System Basics & Configuring Analytics with PI AF
• Enabling Condition-Based Maintenance (CBM) (English)
• Configuring a Simple PI System (French)
• PI DataLink: Basics (Korean)
Retired courses (currently hidden and should remain that way):
• Configuring a Simple PI System (English)
• Programming in PI Web API (English)
• Visualizing PI System Data with PI Vision (English) (cannot be searched for using the search bar)