Add more detail to the URLs of the self-paced courses in Asian languages
The URLs of all self-paced Asian-language courses are listed below:
• They do not follow the naming conventions of the URLs of other courses
• They do not have a consistent naming convention with each other
• Some URLs state the language and the name of the program. These are meant to refer to the "Basics" courses, but this is not made clear and can be confused with the "Beyond the Basics" courses or other courses about the program. This will also make it awkward if the "Beyond the Basics" courses are ever introduced in these languages.
• "Chinese" is too vague since it specifies neither a written language nor a spoken language
• The lack of detail and care towards the URLs of only the Asian-language courses will not sit well with Asian customers. This is basically a microaggression.
Please rename the URLs to address the problems above.