Customer Portal & PI Square

Welcome to Customer Portal & PI Square feedback page!

We created this forum to hear your ideas, feature suggestions, and feedback on the OSIsoft Customer Portal, Partner Portal, and PI Square Online Community. Please suggest your most important features and design change ideas on this site, and vote for your favorite ideas. All of the feedback you share on this forum is monitored and managed by OSIsoft Customer Success team.  

Please note that your ideas and comments posted here are visible to all other users.

• For reporting any bugs in the portals, please open a case through the Customer Portal (https://my.osisoft.com) under the "Customer Portal" category instead of sharing them here.
  • For issues accessing the portal, visit How to Get a Login.
  • For any other technical support needs, please open a case with OSIsoft Tech Support through the Customer Portal instead of sharing them here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. List PI Server Download under site

Clicking on a site lists all products, except for PI Server which is bizarrely the download icon for the site?
    This makes no sense and is possibly the most un-intuitive part of your generally un-intuitive customer portal
    I have had the reason explained by customer support, but even the reason doesn't make sense!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

TELL US MORE  ·  3 comments  ·  Customer Portal Overall  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow option to opt-in to e-mail notifications when my case is updated via posts

When someone posts to my case (as opposed to sending an e-mail response), I would like to opt in to receiving an e-mail notification so that I do not miss any updates.

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Customer Portal Overall  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Quickly add fellow admins for many, many sites

I administrate many sites. I need a way to quickly add a fellow admin that matches my own view and access.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Portal Overall  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Multiple Companies Managed

I have several companies that I adminI'd like to be able to focus on one company's sites at a time with some sort of grouping function.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Portal Overall  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Better way of managing many users with many sites

I have many users and many sites. It's impractical to select each site and manually add one user at a time. I'd like to see a general screen where I can drag and drop multiple users into multiple sites quickly.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Customer Portal Overall  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Manage NOC alerts for other (non admin users)

As you know lots of users have received by email NOC alerts, even users that are not active on the portal
    It would be good if and admin user could manage the NOC alerts for the users that need to receive them

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Allow third party users to be associated with multiple companies without needing unique emails

Many of our systems integrator partners serve large portfolios of customers. If an engineer from a system integrator company wants access to their 30 customers portals, they must create 30 individual unique email addresses and manage 30 different SSO accounts. Can we utilize a different unique identifier outside of an email address?

102 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Customer Portal Overall  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. View all Support tickets and status

Wants access to all of an organization's Support tickets globally and by site.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. support severity

Would like to fully understand the OSIsoft Support severity system. What makes a ticket critical? When is a Support ticket escalated? When does a ticket change ownership?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Consistent version naming of PI programs

PI Interfaces, PI Connectors, and other PI programs that are infrequently updated (e.g. PI Interface Configuration Utility, PI Diagnostics, Machine Signature File Generator) currently use the #.#.#.# version naming convention, while the other PI programs are named after the year, release number, and service pack number (e.g. 2017 R2 SP1).

My suggestion is to reserve the #.#.#.# format for internal use and only expose the customer to the "year R# SP#" format, which is easier to read, recite, and remember compared to the #.#.#.# format.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Product Downloads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 9 10 11 13 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Posted ideas will have one of the following statuses.
Full definition of these statuses can be found on the Home Page.
No status
TELL US MORE
EVALUATING
PLANNED
IN DEVELOPMENT
COMPLETED
DECLINED