myOSIsoft

Welcome to myOSIsoft feedback page!

We created this forum to hear your ideas, feature suggestions, and feedback on myOSIsoft including the OSIsoft Customer Portal and Partner Portal. Please suggest your most important features and design change ideas on this site, and vote for your favorite ideas.

Please note that your ideas and comments posted here are visible to all other users.

• For reporting any bugs in the portals, please open a case through myOSIsoft Customer Portal (https://my.osisoft.com) under the "Customer Portal" category instead of sharing them here.
  • For issues accessing the portal, visit How to Get a Login.
  • For any other technical support needs, please open a case with OSIsoft Tech Support through myOSIsoft Customer Portal instead of sharing them here.

How can we improve myOSIsoft?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow to attach files when opening a new case

As a customer I would like to be able to attach images, logs and all relevant information on the moment that I create a case. Today when a customer creates a new case he is able only to write text on the Case Form. And only after that he is able to attach files using a new post on the case or on the Attachments tab.

41 votes
    Sign in Sign in with OSIsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  On-line Case Creation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. "Close case" option for all cases

I would like to be able to request to close a case regardless of its current status. Currently there is a button available if the case is in "Answered" status, and I can post or e-mail on the case to let them know to close it otherwise.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  On-line Case Creation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Auto select case language depends on site location when creating an case.

Please let customer portal to auto-detect case language when customer creating a new case. In many circumstances, the customer will ignore the language preference, and the case will push to PSE that support different language.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Posted ideas will have one of the following statuses.
Full definition of these statuses can be found on the Home Page.
No status
NEEDS MORE DISCUSSION
RESEARCHING/EVALUATING
DECLINED
PLANNED
STARTED/IN DEVELOPMENT
IN BETA
COMPLETED