myOSIsoft

Welcome to myOSIsoft feedback page!

We created this forum to hear your ideas, feature suggestions, and feedback on myOSIsoft including the OSIsoft Customer Portal and Partner Portal. Please suggest your most important features and design change ideas on this site, and vote for your favorite ideas.

Please note that your ideas and comments posted here are visible to all other users.

• For reporting any bugs in the portals, please open a case through myOSIsoft Customer Portal (https://my.osisoft.com) under the "Customer Portal" category instead of sharing them here.
  • For issues accessing the portal, visit How to Get a Login.
  • For any other technical support needs, please open a case with OSIsoft Tech Support through myOSIsoft Customer Portal instead of sharing them here.

How can we improve myOSIsoft?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Resize columns

Some fileds have more characters than shown on the portal. It would be good if that could resize automatically or at least give the user a way to manually adapt the size

57 votes
    Sign in Sign in with OSIsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

STARTED / IN DEVELOPMENT  ·  3 comments  ·  Customer Portal Overall  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Permit hiding deactivated users

As an Admin User, I would like to the ability to filter the users on the My Team page to not display Deactivated users unless I explicitly select to show them. Otherwise my list of users will become hard to manage, and currently the only workaround is to click the Active column header to sort by Active status.

48 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

STARTED / IN DEVELOPMENT  ·  5 comments  ·  Customer Portal Overall  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. My Feed on the Customer Portal Home Page does not show enough characters in the title of items

As a Customer Portal User I need to be able to see more of the title of the alerts and other items subscribed to in my Feed to be able to easily discern the importance or relevance of the listing.

33 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

STARTED / IN DEVELOPMENT  ·  1 comment  ·  Customer Portal Overall  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Clarify "My NOC Cases" and "All NOC Cases"

The Customer Portal allows you to filter for "My NOC Cases" and "All NOC Cases". These should be reworded to "My Open NOC Cases" and "All Open NOC Cases", otherwise a customer may try to use these filters to find closed NOC cases, only to be disappointed and confused.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

STARTED / IN DEVELOPMENT  ·  0 comments  ·  Customer Portal Overall  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Posted ideas will have one of the following statuses.
Full definition of these statuses can be found on the Home Page.
No status
NEEDS MORE DISCUSSION
RESEARCHING/EVALUATING
DECLINED
PLANNED
STARTED/IN DEVELOPMENT
IN BETA
COMPLETED