myOSIsoft

Welcome to myOSIsoft feedback page!

We created this forum to hear your ideas, feature suggestions, and feedback on myOSIsoft including the OSIsoft Customer Portal and Partner Portal. Please suggest your most important features and design change ideas on this site, and vote for your favorite ideas.

Please note that your ideas and comments posted here are visible to all other users.

• For reporting any bugs in the portals, please open a case through myOSIsoft Customer Portal (https://my.osisoft.com) under the "Customer Portal" category instead of sharing them here.
  • For issues accessing the portal, visit How to Get a Login.
  • For any other technical support needs, please open a case with OSIsoft Tech Support through myOSIsoft Customer Portal instead of sharing them here.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please restore all old Knowledge Base articles.

Please restore all old Knowledge Base articles in the new CMS.

There is a lot of Information in these articles and often resolutions to older user's questions simply refer to the appropriate KB article (which is in almost all cases not available). The current policy of uploading a KB article by request takes too long to be helpful in most situations and it might not apply to the problem at hand, so another round of request-upload-review is started.

I understand that you want to build a better knowledge base, but discarding all "old knowledge" is not helpful.

17 votes
    Sign in Sign in with OSIsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Knowledge base  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We are still in the process of updating and migrating valid KB articles into the Customer Portal and apologize for any inconvenience trying to find them. If there is a particular KB or procedure you are having difficulty finding, please do not hesitate to contact our Tech Support staff.

2. Clarify "My NOC Cases" and "All NOC Cases"

The Customer Portal allows you to filter for "My NOC Cases" and "All NOC Cases". These should be reworded to "My Open NOC Cases" and "All Open NOC Cases", otherwise a customer may try to use these filters to find closed NOC cases, only to be disappointed and confused.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with OSIsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

STARTED / IN DEVELOPMENT  ·  0 comments  ·  Customer Portal Overall  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Posted ideas will have one of the following statuses.
Full definition of these statuses can be found on the Home Page.
No status
NEEDS MORE DISCUSSION
RESEARCHING/EVALUATING
DECLINED
PLANNED
STARTED/IN DEVELOPMENT
IN BETA
COMPLETED