36 votes1 comment · PI Integrators » PI Integrator for Business Analytics · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →
An error occurred while saving the commentOndrej Kafna commented
There will be no such feature. You can move easily the PIVision application from one website to another in IIS manager.
1. Right click on the new website and Add Application
2. You fill the Alias PI Vision, from drop down menu select PIVisionServiceAppPool
3. Select the path of the application (%PIHOME64%\PIVision)
4. Click on Test Settings. If two check marks are green, then it is OK
This will not move the Admin part underneath PIVision application.
5. Right click on the moved PIVision application (NOT the website) and Add Application
6. Fill the Alias Admin
7. Select the PIVisionAdminAppPool from drop down menu
8. Select the path (%PIHOME64%\PIVision\Admin)
9. Click Test Settings
10. Recycle app pools or IISRESET to be sure the new location is picked up.
11. Remove the application from the old website and delete the website if necessary.
Could you please provide more details and examples of what you want to do? The Archive Subsystem already manages the files in memory, and in the file system cache. So, what are your specific situations where you see inefficient memory usage today?